Design Engineering & Product Development
Discover an elite team of engineers for your product development project.
As the premier leader in aviation heating and cooling systems, our technical staff comprises aerospace, mechanical, structural, electronic and software engineers who each bring a unique set of talents and expertise to aid in the design engineering and product development process.
Our staff of project management professionals ensures that each project is delivered on time and within budget.
The benefits of working with ACE for your design engineering and product development
We value a very close relationship with our customers to ensure your project’s success.
This relationship is supported by:
This level of familiarity, experience and skill provides you with a means of avoiding high-risk obstacles and delays that could jeopardize your schedule, system performance, and satisfaction.
View the entire development roadmap, learn about our full in-house capabilities
Discover our elite engineering capabilities:
In addition to our expert engineering staff, when appropriate, we work with a number of consultants who specialize in the fields of Finite Element Analysis, Reliability and Predictions Analysis, Computational Fluid Dynamics Analysis, Stress and Strain Analysis, and Lightning and Direct Effects Substantiation.
- VCS Thermodynamic Modeling
& System Design
- Bleed Air System Design & Analysis
- Axial & Centrifugal Fan Design
- Component Certification
- Component Design
- Included as part of design IPT in development program, & an integral part of design process
- Rapid Prototyping with 3-D Prototyping Printer
- In-House CNC Design Development
- Production Tooling Design and Manufacture
- Multi-layer PCB and Flex design
- Power switching electronics design including heat transfer management and heatsinks
- Digital circuit design including microprocessor-controlled circuit design
- Circuit & System Simulation
- Software design & certification capabilities
- Prototype and low volume production of surface mount and leaded PCB assemblies
- AutoCAD Inventor – 3D Modeling/2D Drawings
- Catia V – interface with customers
- Orchad – PCB design & Schematics
- Spice – Circuit Simulation – analog functional verification
- CFX BladeGen – CFD Analysis of Axial Fan Blade/Stator Design
- Labview – System modeling & test
- AutoDesk Vault – Engineering Data Control
Contact us about how our engineering expertise can advance your project
Accelerated Product Development
We have extensive analysis and engineering test capability which enables shortened product/system development cycles and accurate evaluations of system performance under all operating conditions.
These capabilities include: