Join the ACE Team
We are an elite employer in the aerospace industry with highly competitive pay and benefits, as well as a safe, modern, temperature-controlled facility.
As we continue to grow, we are always eager to speak with hardworking, talented people. We put our employees first, and are committed to supporting the way you live and work.
We are a family-friendly, team-driven company that is proud to employ people who share our values, including:
- Customer First
- We Have Fun!
We believe we all deserve to work in an environment where we are treated with dignity and respect. ACE is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives.
We are committed to creating such an environment because it brings out the full potential in each of us. It is the policy and practice of ACE to provide all employees with a working environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment.
Our people are the most valuable asset we have and it is our mission to build an inclusive and diverse environment.
Diversity at ACE means embracing the differences that exist in all stakeholders, including our employees, customers, suppliers and the communities we serve. It means more than gender, race, age, sexual orientation, ethnic or national differences, veteran status, religion and beliefs.
It is by embracing our differences, and appreciating them, that we can create an inclusive and respectful workplace in which each person is empowered, has the ability to grow and develop, and is recognized for their contributions.
ACE is proud to have (nearly 20%) veteran staff make up our workforce. We appreciate all veterans who have served and sacrificed while wearing the uniforms of the nation—ordinary Americans performing extraordinary service. We fully recognize, honor, and comply with the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act. We appreciate the values, leadership, and unique skills service members bring to the workforce and will encourage opportunities to hire Guardsmen, Reservists, and Veterans.
We offer a full suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, supplemental life insurance, employee assistance plan, retirement savings and matching, and paid time off – vacation, sick/personal, and holidays.
- Medical Insurance (United Health) 100% company paid for employee
- Dental Insurance (Delta Dental) – 50% paid by company and 50% employee paid
- Vision Insurance (VSP) – 50% paid by company and 50% employee paid
- Life Insurance with a value of $50,000-company paid
- Additional Life Insurance options- employee paid
- Long Term Disability Insurance-company pays 50%
- Short Term Disability-company pays 50%
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer Time Off
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Steel Toe Boot/Prescription Safety Glass Reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan with company match up to 6%
- 401(k) Plan- 100% vested immediately
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement Program for employees
- New Home Buyer Matching Funds Program up to $2,000 for a non-Seminole County residence ($4,000 for a Seminole County residence)
- Free First Aid/CPR Classes
- Free Coffee and Tea Daily
- Health and Wellness Incentives:
- Including free fruit daily
- Onsite Workout Facility
- Biggest Loser Contests
- Daily Walking Group
Throughout our rapid growth, we have continued to maintain a family-oriented culture, and are proud to offer the following benefits to families:
- College Scholarships for Employees Children
- Free Back to School Supplies for employees children
- Annual Company Picnic
- Christmas at Winter Wonderland-Pictures with Santa
- Family Friendly Work Environment
Our compensation packages are based on industry surveys as well as market demand. It is our intention to remain competitive within our industry. Compensation includes:
- Merit Increases
- Long-Term Incentives
Safran Ventilation Systems Oklahoma Scholarship Program
Here’s what you need to know:
- Must have graduated from a Seminole County high school
- Must have a minimum high school GPA of 2.5
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be attending a 2 year or 4 year college
- Must maintain a minimum college GPA of 2.5 to maintain scholarship
- The scholarship will be paid at the rate of $1,000 per year with a maximum of $4,000 per applicant
If you miss more than one semester (without a response), you will forfeit the remainder of your scholarship
Applications are due annually by March 15. Email the completed application with transcripts attached to firstname.lastname@example.org